Opioid-use disorder treatment
Struggling with opioid use? We can help!
Serving Akron, Brimfield, Canton, Kent, Ravenna, Rootstown, Youngstown and all of Northeast Ohio.
What is Opioid Use Disorder?
Opioid use disorder can involve misuse of or addiction to:
- prescribed opioid medications, such as Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Methadone or Morphine
- diverted opioid medications, that is, opioids obtained illegally or dispensed for something other than their intended purpose
- illicitly obtained heroin
Opioid use disorder is typically a chronic, relapsing illness, and can increase your likelihood of developing other illness. It also is associated with significantly increased rates of death.
How do I know if I have opioid use disorder?
Symptoms of opioid use disorder can include the following:
- Needing more and more opioids to get high or just to feel normal
- Trying to cut down makes you sick
- Thinking constantly about where to get your next opioid
- Experiencing broken relationships or legal issues because of your opioid use
- Feel like you want to stop using opioids, but you just can’t
How can we help?
NEOMED Health Care can help through behavioral health-based treatment and medically supervised treatment with buprenorphine (Suboxone), aimed at preventing relapse and promoting full recovery.
The Center also provides treatment for Hepatitis C.
A licensed counselor from Travco Behavioral Health, a premier mental health and addiction treatment center that has served the community for over 16 years, will work at NEOMED Health Care part-time to provide assistance and care to patients with substance abuse and other mental health challenges. This collaboration will allow individuals to access services that encompass not only treatment for physical needs but also behavioral health all in one location.
Make an appointment
Contact us at 330.325.3202 to make an appointment today.
Make a referral. Complete this form to make a referral.